Friday, May 22, 2009

All Our Friends Are Dead

You know when an indie game has a complete sentence for a title that you're in for a treat. All Our Friends Are Dead is a hot new Game Maker title from hot new ingaloper, Amon26. The combination of 2-bit graphics, long levels, one-hit kills, leaps of faith and unavoidable deaths are sure to give you goosebumps in this new horror classic. I, personally, know I will not be getting any sleep tonight (Also, fuck the ocean! So much scary shit down in those murky depths!).

For our second "Boolean Index for Navigational Gameplay Observation" test, I feel we came very close to getting a solid 5-point line. Were a solid line ever to form, I would probably get so excited I would yell the B.I.N.G.O. acronym out loud. Someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home